Purchasing a home in the CSRA, including Augusta, Grovetown, Evans and surrounding areas, is one of the biggest investments you will ever make. Make sure you know as much as possible about your new home before you buy it.
Hiring an experienced home inspector can help you avoid costly or time-intensive repairs by identifying potential issues with the home you wish to purchase.
Our standard home inspections include (but not limited to):
· Roof, vents, flashing and trim
· Gutters and downspouts
· Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
· Decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings
· Eaves, soffit and fascia
· Grading and drainage
· Basement, foundation and crawlspace
· Water penetration and foundation movement
· Heating and cooling system
· Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
· Electrical service line and meter box
· Main disconnect and service amperage
· Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
· Grounding and bonding
· GFCIs and AFCIs
· Garage doors, safety sensors and openers
Patriot Home Inspection Services follows the American Society of Home Inspectors (AHIT) standards of practice, which ensures that you will receive thorough and outstanding service. Our quality home inspection services can help you identify potential issues with a home before you purchase. Let us help you make an educated decision about your next property.
Patriot Home Inspection Services is a home inspector serving the greater Augusta, GA, area, including Grovetown, Evans, Martinez, Hephzibah, Harlem, Appling, Thomson, and surrounding counties. We are owned and operated by a proud military veteran, and we offer competitive, affordable pricing and flexible hours that work with your schedule. We are licensed and insured so you can put your mind at ease!
Up to 1,999 sq ft = $250.00
2,000-2,499 sq ft = $275.00
2,500-2,999 sq ft = $300.00
3,000-3,499 sq ft = $325.00
3,500-3,999 sq ft = $350.00
4,000+ sq ft = Call for pricing
Crawl space and Basements incur an additional $50.00 charge
Harlem, GA, USA
Appointments available 7 days a week!